2011年9月4日星期日

Choose a well use air cooler

This is a FABULOUS product. I based my purchase on the reviews of this item. I had a similar product a few years ago and it doesnt compare to this as well as the other one being almost double this price. The cooler came a day PRIOR to the estimated delivery date.WOW........
 For those of you that are young or have not had the experience of a "swamp cooler", they tend to have a musty smell to them. I solved this problem by purchasing a AOLAN evaporative air cooler. It is intended to clip on the vents of your air conditioning unit. I clip mine on the bottem lever of the cooler on the lowest setting and it gives off a slight fragrance with no musty smell whatsoever. My hats off to the seller, AOLAN for carrying the product and the reviews that allowed me to purchase the best product out there. Happy Happy Happy!!!!

1 条评论: